As I mentioned back around Halloween, every year when I do holiday gags I create a list of topics/words/whatever to jumpstart the ol’ noggin. And this year instead of recycling it again, I decided to put it up on the blog A) for my own reference, B) to give you an idea how my head works, and 3) to see if there’s anything I missed:
- Turkey – defrost, giblets, drumstick, death, deep fry, trot, tryptophan, stuffing, presidential pardon, national bird, flightless, basting, hotline, tofurkey
- Pilgrims & Native Americans – Indians, feast, buckles, harvest, cornucopia, farming
- Feast – cranberries, centerpiece, green beans, recipes, leftovers
- Family – football, parades, recipes
- Black Friday, Cyber Monday (added 11/21)
Anything else I forgot?
4 thoughts on “Thanksgiving Cartoon Ideas”
How about the day after? Black Friday
Ooh! That’s a good one! Thanks!
Family feuds over the same old story details.
Jellied cranberry sauce versus whole berry.
Ooh! More good ones! Thanks!
Comments are closed.