There’s a really nice review of Rub My Tummy… over at Small Business Trends.
And not just a great review, but some really good ideas for using cartoons in your business:
* Business Cards: Iâ€™m going to buy some Andertoons to put on my business cards. Iâ€™m thinking that itâ€™s a great way to get people to keep them and really get a feel for the experience I provide. In fact, Iâ€™m thinking of commissioning him to create some with fill-in-the-blank copy for people to interact with. You can get them in color or black and white!
* Presentations: Mark says that cartoons are excellent for presentations because they say so many things that we may not be able to say (translation: have the guts to say). Cartoons lend an element of emotion that really grabs the audience.
* T-Shirts: Yeah, Iâ€™m thinking about how much fun it would be to put some of the cartoons from my business cards on t-shirts and promotional items.
* Your Lobby: Good Housekeeping and The Conference Board have actually bought the original cartoons that Mark drew that mentioned their company names. You can do the same thing. How about having a â€œbest customer momentâ€ cartooned for your lobby? (See Good Housekeeping cartoon and The Conference Board cartoon.)
* Customer Gifts: Why would you send nuts or popcorn, when you can create some customized cartoons that feature your best customers â€” and your company name. This will be something that they will feature in their offices and be free advertising for you â€” canâ€™t beat that!
Isn’t that great?!
Technorati Tags: andertoons, blogs, books, business, cartoon, cartoonist, cartoons