Got this today:
Your cartoon with 2 women, where one states that she has decided to quit sleeping her way to the top and second base her way to middle management, is very offensive, and could result in a sexual harassment lawsuit, for you and/or anyone who posts or shares it. Thought you would like to know. If in doubt, you may want to have an attorney or compliance export review cartoons, of this nature.
Oh good heavens…
Make sure you tell PETA about that “…no one knows you’re a dog” cartoon too.
Technorati Tags: andertoons, cartooning, cartoonists, cartoons, law, mail
2 thoughts on “Mailbox! – Legal Throwdown Edition”
What I don't get, Mark, is exactly who are you sexually harrassing?
Personally, I think the world has gone nuts and can't see the humor in it.
There are a lot more offensive things than your cartoon on the Internets. For the record, I thought it was funny when I first saw it published.
Since you asked, here's my advice. Take or leave it:
I would not respond to this person. I would view as a threat with an agenda. And follow McGruff the Crime Dog's suggestions for dealing with a cyber bully:
If a cyberbully is bothering you:
* Don't respond to emails or messages that are mean to you or your friends.
* Donâ€™t forward emails or messages that are mean or that spread rumors about other people.
* Don't open emails or messages from someone you know is a bully.
* Block anyone who acts like a cyberbully.
* Save or print all messages from bullies.
* Show the messages to an adult you trustâ€”like a parent or a teacherâ€”and ask for help. If the first adult you tell doesn't help you, keep telling until someone does.
Comments are closed.